What you will experience in this role
Education & Experience
- Architect and design electronic analog/digital circuitry for industrial, healthcare/life sciences, and aerospace/defense market sectors
- Utilize schematic capture tools, define printed circuit board (PCB) constraints and layer stack up, and oversee PCB layout routing work
- Implement good design practices for Power/Signal Integrity and EMI mitigation
- Analyze circuit designs with simulation tools
- Take detailed measurements of hardware using standard electrical measurement tools including but not limited to oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and logic analyzers to assess circuit performance and inform design improvements
- Be part of our management development program, to accelerate your career towards business leadership roles such as Functional (People) Manager, Project Manager & Business Development Manager
- Be a leader and decision maker in our organization, driving improvement, new capabilities and growth
- Masters/Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering is required. Consideration will be given to candidates with other degrees that have E&E overlap - (e.g. biomedical / mechatronics engineering etc.) as long as strong experience/ background in electronics hardware design can be demonstrated.
- For Senior Position: A minimum of 4 years equivalent industry hardware development) experience is required for this position assuming education requirements are met.
- For Staff Position: A minimum of 8 years equivalent industry (hardware development) experience is required for this position assuming education requirements are met.
Skills & Abilities
- Passionate on pursuing your career in management path
- Possess good organizational, presentation, and leadership skills
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills in PCBA debugging/troubleshooting of typical issues encountered within the product development cycle
- Able to work independently and possess excellent communication skills.
Some offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, our company does not typically undertake sponsorship, including for H-1B, TN, and other nonimmigrant visas. Additionally, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be U.S. persons. U.S. persons are generally defined as U.S. citizens, nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees.