Job Description Quality Assurance Specialist (DAX)
The day-today activities:
- The incumbent is responsible for the smooth operational processes that our driver-partners and delivery-partners will experience when they interact with the Grab platform across the contact centre touch points via digital or conversational.
- To investigate and compile findings from feedback received by our consumers on drivers performance & behaviour.
- Confident in having conversations with our driver-partners and delivery-partners.
- Responding accurately to inquiries on the Zendesk platform.
- Be able to execute accurate basic admin tasks and have a healthy utilization knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Google Drive Documents.
- Support any other ad hoc task assigned by superiors.
- Shift work schedule 9am to 6pm / 1pm to 10pm, Including weekends.
-You will help the organization to identify and investigate in an unbiased manner and execute fair action on validated feedback on our driver-partners and delivery-partners to create a safer platform for everybody.
The Must Haves:
- Good in written and spoken English & Bahasa Melayu.
- Must be able to be versatile in daily tasks
- Self-starter and ability to work well in a fast-paced and forever changing environment.
- Able to make key decisions or provide solid recommendations based on data & investigative findings.
- Minimum 2-3 years in operations/customer service
- Basic understanding and use of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of other systems like Zendesk & tools to help implementation and tracking of performance will be beneficial.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated & able to work with a team.
Founded in 1997, Optimum is a full-spectrum IT services and solutions company whose mission is to “Empower Business with Technology.
Headquartered in Singapore, Optimum operates from offices in 7 countries with more than 3,300 employees across the globe and helps business harness technology to deliver innovative solutions.
We provide cutting-edge software solutions & services on a variety of technology platforms to clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies and to vibrant start-ups.
We offer a comprehensive array of Application Services, Infrastructure Management Services, Cloud and Mobility Solutions, Analytics and Insights and Shared Services.
Our impressive track record spans two decades of helping businesses drive innovation, deliver disruptive customer experiences and implement transformational IT projects. To date, we have delivered more than 500 projects that have generated millions of dollars in revenue for our clients.