Reporting to the Process Manager, who will manage and control the accounts payable functions for countries or clusters within Asia Pacific region and provide leadership that ensures the functions operate to world class best practice, through the development and implementation of payables procedures and policies.
In your Accounts Payable Team Leader role, you'll help us deliver better care for billions of people around the world.
People have looked to Kimberly-Clark brands for more than 150 years and today we're proud to help over a billion people around the world cope, laugh, love and live every day. From the best nappies and baby wipes to the softest tissues, to the best supplies for business, we are constantly searching for new ways to make life better for our consumers, our customers and our planet.
Our leading consumer brands like the Kleenex, Huggies, VIVA, U by Kotex, Poise, Depend brands improve the lives of people around the world.Kimberly-Clark proudly leads the way in providing better care for a better world.
Role Overview & Primary Accountabilities:
- Co-ordinate and manage the AP process from invoice receipt to payment processing, with a strong focus on process scalability to facilitate company growth
- Controls day to day operations and activities and ensure no downtime
- Strong control and compliance background
- Setting clear team goals and monitor team performance on overalls KPIs / Objectives by taking appropriate follow up action according to defined process and own judgement
- Lead the sub team to minimize error rate by applying excellent attention to detail and a clear understanding of accounting concepts and payment process
- Provide support and training to Subject Matter Expert and Key Users within the team
- Taking accountability for following up for any escalation issues from stakeholders / team members until it solved
- Provide appropriate training, coaching for development and performance management
- Maintain and build relationship with internal and external stakeholders / vendors and any other third parties
- Lead internal projects and process initiatives
- Strong understanding of accounts payable process and core accounting concepts
- Thorough review, detailed notes and prompt feedback to the AP staff
- Supervise and guide team members in daily activities
- Able to motivate and inspire others to do better
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics, decision making skills
- Customer Focus and ability to build relationship with internal and external stakeholders - Stakeholder Management
- Ability to drive changes
- Experience in process optimization and delivery of service improvement initiatives
- At least 7 years working experience of which at least 3 years of leadership experience and process management will be added advantage with proven work experience as a Team leader or supervisor
- Fluent in English (oral and written), with excellent interpersonal and good communicator
- Exceptional communications skills to influence internal and external parties
- Excellent organization skills to coordinate multi tasks.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent professional qualification
- Good presentation and project management skills
- SAP knowledge is a must
- Competency in computer applications, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint knowledge of SAP FICO of advantage and any supplier Portal knowledge will be added advantage
You're driven to perform at the highest level possible, and you appreciate a performance culture fueled by authentic caring.You want to be part of a company actively dedicated to sustainability, inclusion, wellbeing, and career development.
You love what you do, especially when the work you do makes a difference. At Kimberly-Clark, we're constantly exploring new ideas on how, when, and where we can best achieve results. When you join our team, you'll experience Flex That Works: flexible (hybrid) work arrangements that empower you to have purposeful time in the office and partner with your leader to make flexibility work for both you and the business.What's on offer:
Our Kimberly-Clark employees receive a competitive salary and incentives as well as access to a fantastic range of benefits including superannuation, career development opportunities, free health & well-being activities, volunteering leave and much more.To Be Considered:
Click the Apply button and complete the online application process. A member of our Talent Acquisition team will review your application and will be in contact with additional information accordingly.
In the meantime, feel free to browse our website for additional information on our company, brands and culture - .Kimberly Clark is proudly accredited with as Employer of Choice for Gender Equality WGEA!