The ideal candidate will be involved with planning, implementation, executing and reporting of Project in Retail Department.
1. To plan and manage resources across multiple projects with different parties.
2. To organise regular meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
3. To determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for team members required for specific projects or initiatives.
4. To create business logic flows and other related documentation required for the project.
5. To conduct post mortem of delivered projects in terms of, but not limited to, project efficiency, cost profit analysis, areas of improvements and lessons learned.
6. Undertake any other duties and responsibilities that maybe assigned from time to time.
1. Good analytical thinking and critical thinking.
2. Strong business intuition and communication skill.
3. Good time management skill.
4. A team player.
5. Have right attitude and strong ability to take initiative.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management/Computer Sciences/Information Technology or equivalent.
2. At least 3 years of working experience in managing digital products.
3. Preferably from technology development, e-Commerce, e-wallets, Cloud Services, FinTech, Food & Deliver and App Development companies.
4. Strong strategic mindset and proven project management skills.
5. Demonstrated track record and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
In XOX, as we value innovation and believe in disruptive technology, we have firmly set our vision to be a World Class Company by delivery innovative and creative product to every subscriber globally through our dynamics and inspiring talents.
We've been breaking barriers in enhancing the telecommunication technology and innovations by providing our flagship feature - carry forward unused data, minutes or SMS #BURNPROOF. In early 2019, we have launched Malaysia first fully digitized XOX e-SIM - a glimpse of the future of telecommunication.
We firmly believe in human talent development whose contributions have been immense on our innovation and progress as we set our sights on greater expansion outside Malaysia.