Associate Principal, Customer Mgmt
Drive service & project delivery of Customer Mgmt Domain(CRM, Order Mgmt, Resource Mgmt, Provisioning, Doc Mgmt etc) from Managed Services Provider and accountable as a platform owner to handle incident and problem management, change, corrective and preventive maintenance for System and related value chain in Digi. Ensure Managed Services partner perform production administration of procedures and safeguards of all Production systems. Eg. System level configuration, execute and ensure operation readiness and festive readiness for System related services & projects. Adhere to SOA governance, business and financial process through daily governance meeting.
Nature of Job : Contract
Duration (months) : 12 months (extendable depend on performance / project duration)
Division / Department : Technology Division / IT Dev Ops
Location : D'house - Lot 10, Subang Hi Tech, Shah Alam
Will report to :
Head of Core IT
- Build and maintain strategic partnership with vendor.
- Drive and lead regular tactical & operational forums with respective vendors to escalate and address day to day challenges.
- Customer service oriented mindset and able to associate impact of operational problem to customer experience.
- Responsible to drive vendors to deliver new means of measurement units for KPI and SLA, benchmark vendor's performance as well as services performance. Improve in vendor's SRM performance via process, OLA, SLA improvement initiatives.
- Strong governance and drive towards Managed Services Partner, ability to escalate when needed.
- Like to explore new challenge, eager to learn, fast learner.
- Improve and implement process, procedures and automation.
- Continuous recommendation enhancement/improvement.
- Team player, responsible, reliable, and take ownership until task are completed.
- Basic understanding of the end to end value chain.
- Adaptable to flexible working hours. Willing to work long hours and standby including festive and public holiday if required.
- Comply to all the company SOPP.
- Lead & Drive as Incident Manager based on assignments with joint governance of War Room Management
- End to end Customer Mgmt Domain(CRM, Order Mgmt, Resource Mgmt, Provisioning, Doc Mgmt etc) accountability, oversee service delivery from Managed Services Partner to ensure stability, effective, efficient, availability, timely and quality of IT Services within your responsibility
- Work closely with Solution Architect and other platform owners on product roadmap and provide recommendation and advice for solution design.
- Ensure design and operational best practices are implemented for application or solution built.
- Work hand in hand with various stakeholders (PD, Marketing, Finance, Network Team and etc) and Managed Services Partner to realise business ambitions and goals.
- Represent Digi to lead/participate in various group initiatives such as project, OE, benchmarking and etc.
- Responsible to authorise, approve and govern solution implementation and manage its lifecyle.
- Work with TPC and Telenor group to ensure prudent spending for both CAPEX and OPEX
- 24x7 Escalation OnCall, Lead and Drive Managed Services Partner to ensure
- Critical incidents escalated is being attended promptly for quick service recovery and follow through any service issues with Root Cause Analysis until problem is permanently fixed
- Proactive Daily Health Check, Preventive Actions and Problem handling to permanently fix and prevent faults in the systems from any service interruptions in a timely and efficient manner
- End to end demand management and all changes on the production system such as any service request, new change and configuration is tested in test environment and have gone thru proper CAB approval and operationally ready before deploying in the production system and changes are carried out timeline and accurately by implementing proper quality control process and procedure
- End to end capacity management is in place to monitor traffic growth either linear or exponential based on the market trend and consumer behavior and develop action plans to ensure the system is capable to handle the traffic increase
- Deliver infra services on a timely basis with an acceptable quality and to an acceptable cost
- Enforce IT & Security policies, procedures and process towards the Managed Services Provider to ensure compliance while ensuring the operation and maintenance is handled, efficiently without any incidences or repetition of incidences. As a Control owner, ensure accurate compliance based on on-going audit activities carried out by external and internal auditors quarterly
- Continuously drive service improvement processes, procedures and controls for Effective and Efficient operations, and ensure the teams to comply with standards, guidelines and best practices.
- Continuously instill the exploration mindset to drive transformation and IT Capability Uplift jointly with Manage Service Provider
- Minimum 8-10 years working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Basic knowledge in system administration (configuration, production activity, etc) related to relevant fields
- Understand and comply with the company Standard Operating Procedures & Policies
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree holder in EE, Telecommunication or Computer Science
- Good communication, presentation and report writing skills
- Project management experience would be an added advantage
- For this role it is important for you to constantly have a customer mindset i.e. able to think and react in ways that will be beneficial or cause least disruption to our customers
- You must be able to make sure resources are always available within your team to react to any issue at hand, and you must have the foresight in anticipating this.
- You will need to be someone who has solid experience in managing ISIT Infrastructure
- You have an appreciation for good service level and customer experience, whilst having the ability to anticipate and mitigate problems
- You have the mindset to take the lead and deliver on the mandate
- Technology Acumen: Understanding how the technical infrastructure supports the business
- Strong track record of technology delivery
- Demonstrated success in creating a delivery organization using relevant tools and processes
- Good understanding of maintenance methods and processes
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Strong Leadership/ Team Building/ Decision Making attribute