Position Title:Automation Test Engineer Selenium
BU:Financial Services GBU, Capgemini
Skills & Attributes
Must have (maximum of 3 bullet points) 1. Automation Testing Skills ( with Selenium &plus Java, Cucumber, Ruby )
2. Test execution, test case preparation
Nice to have -
Key ResponsibilitiesProject Test Delivery
Process and Compliance
- Identify issues in requirements, design specifications, application architecture and product documentation.
- Develop test specifications based on various requirement documents within schedule constraints.
- Develop test bed and verify test environments (based on project requirements).
- Perform functional and technical test execution activities (automated testing, where applicable) as per project engagement.
- Constant communication and follow up with various stakeholders during test planning and execution phases.
- Log software application defects (in standard defect management tools) and track it to closure.
- Report and update test status promptly and accurately.
- Good understanding and able to apply test processes laid down within GTM, and/or standards as defined by project and SCB.
qComply with the software quality management practices and policies (defined by QMF).Customer and Service Focus
qResponsive to customer and project needs, as well as managing customer expectations.
qEstablish a close working rapport with project team to understand issues and risks underlying the project.