Position: Marketing Specialist
Company Sector: Automotive & Aerospace Solutions Division
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (0800 to 1700)
Working Duration: 12 months contract with PERSOLKELLY
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Has about 2 to 4 years of experience in product marketing (B2B)
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, and CRM system (e.g. Salesforce), preferred
- Excellent analytical skills, and has a knack for data analysis
- Working experience in the Automotive or Aerospace industries related field would be an added advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Able to travel (locally), if necessary
. Oversees pricing portfolio in Malaysia to ensure global/regional price harmonization.
. Reviews price positioning of SKUs with the aim of achieving or improving profitability.
. Identifying and supporting new business opportunities with new or existing customers
. Driving cost saving activities by improving supply chain, taxes, manufacturing process and pricing strategy
. Develops pricing deals and product bundling campaign with any automotive aftermarket program
. Oversees and leads new SKU/pricing creation/upload
. Supporting/leading supply chain change project with global/regional team
. Handling sample ordering for business needs and customer requirement
. Support customer engagement events and marketing collaterals such as designing flyers, product training, sponsorship, etc
Serious applicants may send your resume to [Confidential Information]
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.
We thank you for your application.