Good To Have:
- 5 years experience in SDLC processes and BI application development.
- Experience in application support preferably in a banking environment
- Experience in Unix Scripting and troubleshooting will be an advantage
- Experience and familiarity in using ETL tools such as DataStage, QualityStage, Informatica, DTS, SSIS, Informatica, Teradata,
- Familiar with Business Intelligence tool, database SQL statement such as Oracle, DB2, MS SQL and other relational database command
- Willing to standby and work over weekend and public holidays during crisis and critical period
- Familiarity with any of the databases and BI tools - IBM DB2, Oracle, MSSQL, Tableu etc
- Banking Data Warehouse developer role with a reporting line to the Technical Lead as part of the Data and Information department reporting structure
- Assume development and enhancement tasks as instructed by supervisors.
- Support the project implementation of Banking Data Warehouse (BDW)
- To resolve application errors/bugs and incidents when necessary during testing phases
- To ensure all responses are within predefined SLA
- To ensure issues are identified, reported, tracked and closed in a timely manner
- To work with maintenance and support members to further improve the operational processes
- To perform follow-up with required parties for incident/case closure
- To work with development and operation teams for new application support handover with proper documentation, training and guidance
- To perform follow-up on the service request closure and purchase acquisition preparation for chargeback
- To regularly update management via established reporting templates for progress updates.
- To ensure systems/application documentation is kept up-to-date.
- Assume responsibility for tasks as directed by supervisors.
- Ensure compliance to IT standards, SDLC standards, policies and procedures.
Our company culture is based on 7 shared values. Honesty and trust allow collaboration team spirit and modesty sustain it and the resulting creative freedom and boldness lead to quality results -especially when infused with a sense of fun
In addition to an interesting remuneration package, we offer you a professional and international work environment where you will work on major projects. We provide you with intense professional development and stretch you as much as needed to put your skills into action, learn and progress.