Good To Have:
- 6&plus year of software development experience as a Business Analyst within Banking
- Experience on IT project management.
- Strong proven test management domain competency
- Able to write reports, routine business correspondence and prepare presentations.
- Able to handle and manage stakeholders in SIT/UAT test planning, test strategy development, Test case preparation, test resource planning, test execution progress tracking, defects management
- Transaction Banking & Commercial Banking application knowledge
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, Customers, technical staff)
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation managing project scope adjusting schedules when necessary determining daily priorities ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones following proper escalation paths and managing customer and supplier relationships
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others identifying and initiating projects managing resources driving the resolution of issues and holding self and team accountable for results
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level focusing on quality improvement and data management ensuring data is reliable and valid developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination integrating new systems and processes with existing ones and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies
- Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Serve as a liaison between Business, Operations and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates.
- Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time and resources, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts
- Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
- Support system conversions, upgrades, enhancements
- Formulate test scripts according to the Functional Requirements
- Assign and guide Testers on the Testing processes
- Review and accountable for UAT test result
- Formulate Business Verification Test Script to facilitate system live deployment
- Responsible to investigate and review post implementation functional defect and raise to IT Support
- Ensure Production Fixes tested, reviewed and implemented
Our company culture is based on 7 shared values. Honesty and trust allow collaboration team spirit and modesty sustain it and the resulting creative freedom and boldness lead to quality results -especially when infused with a sense of fun
In addition to an interesting remuneration package, we offer you a professional and international work environment where you will work on major projects. We provide you with intense professional development and stretch you as much as needed to put your skills into action, learn and progress.