What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
The HR Transformation offering transforms the way HR enables the business and the workforce. HRT Navigator is the all-encompassing resource for HRT practitioners across Deloitte to leverage throughout the project lifecycle.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Managing SAP Successfactors project stages including, project estimating, requirements determination, gap analysis, business process reengineering, issue resolution, configuration, custom code specifications, testing, training, go-live assistance and post implementation support.
- Provide timely and accurate project status information to our client's PMO team, escalate project issues appropriately, mentor cross-functional project team members, and identify and share implementation best practices with them
- Provides domain expertise in two of the following submodules:
If you are someone with:
- SuccessFactors certified is preferred
- Minimum 3-4 Years of SAP HCM including at least 2 years of SuccessFactors experience of deep hands-on functional experience in the implementation and configuration cross-modules / applications integration experience
- Vast experience on challenging implementations experiences for clients in different industries including Energy (Oil and Gas), Pharma & Consulting
- Ability to analyze As Is and To Be business processes, complete complex business design for gap / interfaces and configure system to user requirement Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills including a proven track record in developing and conducting interviews, focus groups and presentations
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualise new approaches and solutions
- Strong business acumen with solid analytic skills and conceptual thinking
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.