As a member of the International Sales Department, you will work closely with the Sales Team to position our Portfolio of Wireless LAN and Wireless WAN LTE- 5G Solutions including Authentication/NAC components, drive field Systems Engineers in their projects and report product evolution requests to Product Management.
- Member of the CSE team which covers INTL region (APAC and EMEA)
- Second level of pre-sales support assisting the field SE organization:
- in responding to RFPs/RFIs: design, solution specification, product information.
- in supporting key projects to ensure Fortinet's success.
- in leading technical discussions, articulating the technology and demonstrating differentiated value.
- in conducting compelling solution presentations, demonstrations and POCs.
- Hands on assistance
- Responsible for building technical materials to support sales activities (slideware, solution brief, white papers, success stories, technical notes, TOI, etc.) and designing workshops.
- Effectively disseminate product knowledge to the Sales Team and Channel.
- Point of contact for the Product Management team: responsible to report and consolidate customer needs across INTL, validate business cases, write, and prioritizing feature requests.
- Report project activities, analyze project trends and provide market vision.
- Participate in the development of commercial strategies.
- Travel as required in INTL region.
- At least 10 years of experience in a Senior SE, Consulting SE, Technical role within the Networking or IT Security industries.
- Vendor and International experience.
- Technical understanding of mobile data networks (LTE, 5G).
- Cellular/Wireless background
- Experience with 802.11 wireless LAN and WAN (LTE, 5G) technology, design, site survey, implementation, and troubleshooting. CWNx certification is a plus.
- Knowledge in some of the following areas of specialization:
- WLAN, LTE, 5G (Wireless WAN) VLAN VoIP QoS BYOD/MDM PtP Mesh Controller Architecture Outdoor wireless deployments Packet Capture/Analysis Tools WLAN Security in the areas of Authentication, Encryption, Radius/AAA, EAP/PSK, and AD RF Transmission and Antenna behavior
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, Routing, Switching and WLAN, Network Security, SDWAN
- Strong presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
- Demonstrate extensive hands-on level skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-motivated, independent thinker.
- An ability to manage multiple tasks and opportunities, generate product demand at a large scale and be self-motivated.
- Must be a team player and have exceptional communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in network security industry, MBA preferred.
Fortinet is an equal opportunity employer.
We will only notify shortlisted candidates.
Fortinet will not entertain any unsolicited resumes, please refrain from sending them to any Fortinet employees or Fortinet email aliases. Should any Agency submit any resumes to Fortinet, these resumes if considered, will be assumed to have been given by the Agency free of any related fees/charges.