1. Responsible for the cleanliness of the Dental Laboratories and Plaster Rooms of both the Diploma in Dental Technology and Degree in Dental Surgery Programmes.
2. Report on the wear and tear of the dental equipment and machinery/ furniture and fittings etc. to the respective Head of Year of Studies.
3. Ensure the safety of students, ensuring that students abide by the rules for the usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in the Laboratory and Plaster Room at all times.
4. Assist the Manager of Labs (level 3) in the maintaining of equipment and materials for the activities of DDS and DT students. To assist Academic Assistants in Demo in the DDS Open Labs
5. DDS / DT Production Lab (Ceramic lab):
To assist in raising -Ticket for maintenance of equipment.
To assist in production lab to preparing simple laboratory procedures.
Update register book and time table for cases regularly.
6. Assist in the opening and closing of DDS laboratory/plaster rooms daily
7. Other duties as directed by the Head of Programme and the Dean, Dental Faculty