Deployment Lead Responsibilities
- University degree in IT or related field
- 5&plus years of related experience
- Possess good understanding and hands-on deployment and release processes.
- Must have prior experience in leading and managing minimum 2 large IT deployment activity
- To plan and prepare the environment readiness with stakeholders
- To plan application release into various instance
- Experiencein deploying systems.
- Communication/Coordinationin order to stay current with the status of the product development and communicate the needs of the deployment tasks to the rest of the organization.
- Planning Abilityin order to ensure that deployment can be performed on schedule and with the available resources.
- Goal-orientation and Pro-activityin order to plan and drive the product to completion across the various teams.
- The role has to focus on getting a quality product out the door.
- Lead and conduct workshops with stakeholder and work with Project Managers to put together deployment plans
- Create a plan of all releases and tasks required
- Monitor and report progress of the deployment plan at project level.
- Identify if there are issues and risks for the deployment activities.
- To identify mitigation plan for the risk discovered.
- Create and maintain a progress tracker for all deployment activities and
- Presentation of plans and progress to project and programme boards.
- Collaborate with vendor to define deployment strategy and approach
- Review freeze periods (if any) and recommend release plan