Key Responsibilities of Role
- Modelling and developing out robotic processes during the project development stage
- Updating and maintaining Developer Standards around RPA best practices
- Investigating and documenting better practices/alternative solutions that could be used in future development
- Shape the end-to-end architecture and design, and work with the technical/program head and team to implement the solutions.
- Provide oversight and guidance of new product initiatives, ensuring adherence to best practices.
- Assist the domain expert in creating the business case.
- Own the documentation of the technology architecture - for both in-house and for adopters of our solutions.
- Creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems
- Oversee various responsibilities of project initiatives until the project is delivered and deployed successfully.
- Build New RPA projects by using PEGA Robotics.
- Knowledge of SQL, PEGA Robotics and other RPA Tools, C#, .Net.
- Domain experience in Banking and Financial Institutions
People and TalentEDUCATION:
- Should have overall 3 to 5 years of experience of which at least 5+ years should have been in PEGA Robotics.
- PEGA Certified Robotics System Architect
- .NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework)
- Have knowledge or working experience with database like SQL Server 2008 R2 higher
- Have complete experience in SDLC process.
- Good knowledge of various Data Structures and Optimization techniques. Should code and mentor the team to follow best practices.
- Ability to interact with stakeholders to achieve organization goals.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
About Standard Chartered
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [country / business unit / function/[team] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime Compliance The Right Environment.] .
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process. Visit our careers website