Job Description :
- Participate in Collections related projects to ensure Collections processes are align with the bank processes and also projects for continuous improvement to ensure efficient prevention and recovery processes.
- Perform exception report checking to mitigate irregularities in the system flow.
- System compliance (e.g. conduct Disaster Recovery test and provide timely supports for Business Continuity Management connectivity test, ensure timely submission for RCSA/RRSA).
- Responsible to keep an updated inventory list of DM licenses, and PC/Laptop.
- To ensure smooth operation of Debt Manager
- To raise issue to IT via ITSR, ITSC and follow through till item close or production roll-out
- Perform critical daily, weekly and monthly tasks
- Query to extract DM raw data
- SMS blast
- Production issue
- Create/maintain routers and set up parameters to align with department needs and ensure DM related manual is regularly updated with any changes in production.
- To update Debt Manager Business Design Specification and other DM related documents
- Perform health check by extracting queries for reporting and conduct in-depth analysis, collaborate with Unit Heads to implement strategies to achieve goals and improve recovery efforts.
- Responsible for implementation of all DM defects/enhancements and ensure successful roll-out.
- Provide system support to new initiatives launched by business units.
- To assist Unit Head to provide support on DM system and train Collections & EMB staffs when require.
- Conduct User Acceptance Test. Document all test results and track outstanding test issues until closure.
- Take on ad hoc projects and tasks assigned by Unit Head / HOD
Skill Sets / Experiences:
. Able to work in a team and work towards performance excellence
. Possess strong communications and negotiation skills.
. Possess good interpersonal and people management skills.
. Able to manage the implementation of major enhancements and/or projects end-to-end.
. Ensure quality and delivery of enhancements/projects on time and within the allocated budget.
. Possess strong process and workflow management skills.
. Resolve issues and manage expectation.
. Prepare functional/user requirement and test scripts for system enhancement
Experience & Qualifications
. Good technical, communication and inter-personal skills.
. Good understanding of system development life cycle process or project management and/or Collections processes would be an advantage.
. Positive attitude together with initiative and able to work independently
. Good knowledge of Microsoft Words, Excel, and PowerPoint.