- Report to immediate superior & Department Head.
- Responsible for process and equipment setup in production and engineering.
- Lead improvement activities in process in terms of cost, quality, speed and safety.
- Work closely with related parties on test process issues, tool arrangement and operational efficiency improvements.
- Review customer drawings, bill of materials and specification.
- Conduct DFM, process capability study for product design and requirement.
- Prepare and update process document i.e. control plan, OMS and FMEA.
- Develop, analyze, and record permanent solution for any problem encountered during project implementation
- Perform process capability studies, DOE and Failure Analysis to improve on chronic rejects.
- Collaborate with internal engineers to develop electrical/electronic test Jigs and checking gauges.
- Cost reduction through alternate material or manufacturing processes.
- Support continuous improvement program and excursions that may happen from time to time
- Establish training material and provide training whenever necessary.
- Maintain good house keeping and 5's.
- Maintain consistent application of company policies, procedures and shop floor rules.
- Adhere to all application Occupational Safety and health laws and regulation as will as such standards,
practices and procedures instituted by the Company.
- Take up special assignments i.e. coordination, project lead, process coach roles when being assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or its equivalent with more than 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience in test measurement, high mix low volume production testing and Electrical & Electronics troubleshooting.
- Knowledge in Radio Frequency (RF) is preferable.
- Analytical, knowledgeable, and meticulous with the ability to handle multiple projects in parallel.
- Able to train and lead engineers on special technical task and contribute to company technical roadmap
Career Advice to Find Better
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letters