E2E Project Manager
- Responsible for creating the Integrated program plan for SWIFT REBOOT program which includes vertical stream and horizontal stream deliveries related to multiple technologies like SAP, Pega, SFDC, Apttus
- Coordinating with Scrum Masters and Horizontal work packages leads on a regular basis to get the actual delivery progress update and mapping it against the plan.
- Any deviations. exceptions to be brought to the notice of Account leadership team
- Provide thought leadership on planning & executing the entire REBOOT program.
- Setting up and leading the periodic review of project plans, dependencies and detailed tasks
- Ownership of preparing various Governance decks (Both Internal facing to TCS and for presenting to customer)
- Making sure Program level Risk/Issues register is being maintained and discussed with customer & Scrum Masters on periodic basis
- Understand how to initiate the Customer feedback for all the major milestones and educating customer about TCS CSI methodology and parameters listed down in CSI excel sheet
- Mentoring the team in various aspects like Agile delivery model and customer management
- Review the scope from time to time and making sure change management process is being followed for any changes to the scope and maintain change logs
- Work closely along with customer Program Management office to finalize the communication management plan etc.