Job Title : Electrode design Department Technology
Level : Managing Others
Function / Sub Function : Product Development & Manufacturing
Reporting to : Head Electrolyzer
Location : Ahmedabad
Required Experience : 10-12 years in relevant areas
Job Objective :
Incumbent would join technology team of Adani New Industries Limited working on H2 technologies for the
group. His prime responsibility would be development of electrode design, engineering and manufacturing
Opportunity : Driving the development of largest integrated Green hydrogen Ecosystem in India.
Role & Responsibilities :
1) Develop new, innovative and cost-effective solutions for synthesis of Electrode for Alkaline / PEM Electrolyser Stacks. 2) Analyze results, prepare result presentation including clear conclusions and report the results to the top management.
3) Design and develop cost effective compositions and synthesis techniques for manufacturing of Electrodes for electrolyser.
4) Conduct technical conversations with national and international clients, suppliers, development partners and affiliates.
5) Coordinate with internal and external partners for project development and testing.
Function Specific Skillset:
- Hands on experience in mass manufacturing of electrodes for water electrolysis or any other electrolysis process (electrochemical systems).
- Expertise in physical and electrochemical characterization techniques. TGA,XRD, SEM ,FESEM, Voltametric Techniques, EIS. CV. etc.
- Experience in water electrolysis cell and electrode material optimization/selection.
- Knowledge in the field of electrochemistry and electrolysis, renewable energy and energy storage.
- Ability to think analytically and accelerate the products development projects.
- Experience in electrode preparation, various coating techniques
- Experience in handling process equipment to manufacture electrode preparation is an asset.
- Experience with various testing protocols.
Basic Skill set :
- Suitable degree in science or engineering with domain experience in energy systems.
- Good Understanding of basic laws of physics.
- Knowledge of gas generation equipment, experience on design or manufacturing of equipment.
- Strong delivery culture, ability to multi-task, resource management, delegate tasks, develop and deliver cost/time-effective solutions.
- Experience of providing strong technical advice and guidance on process design
- Experience or exposure to project management principles desirable.
- Ability to understand and define project requirements, plan & schedule deliverables, timelines.
- Proven strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with a proven ability to write accurate and concise technical reports.
Functional 1) Organizational skills. 2) Decision making 3) Problem solving
Behavioural 1) Leadership 2) Strategic Thinking 3) Ownership 4) Communication & Listening
Physical Standard (if any) Good Health