Position: Product Data Specialist
Working Duration: 4 months contract with PERSOLKELLY (Maternity Leave)
Working Address: Section U1, 13, Jalan Juruanalisis Satu U1/35A, Hicom-Glenmarie Industrial Park, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Working Hours & Days: Mon-Fri, 8.30AM-5.30PM
The Product Data Specialist is responsible for supporting the Operations Excellence team in system related maintenance duties such as creation and data maintenance for B2B activities and also work with Marketing and Communication Manager for sales related updates of product assortment, pricing, listing for our B2B and B2C webshop activities. This position will also be overall in-charge of our PIM data quality, images and resources.
- Facilitate in new product creation, verification and to release in ERP system.
- Perform product data enrichment (e.g product attributes) and maintain in ERP and PIM Systems
- Maintain and drive improvement for product descriptions, fields, attributes, images, videos and other data in the ERP and Product Information Database.
- Manage and maintain library of resource
- Webshop product assortment and configurations
- Prepare and maintain product assortment lists
- Coordinate between internal and external stakeholders for product data maintenance.
- Marketing / Sales Analytics reporting for Webshop.
- To engage with the supplier on product enrichments
- To review the item status based on the transaction history.
- To work on the customer price plan-based product category.
B. System & Data Maintenance (60%)
InRiver PIM System
- Maintain Test and Production environments
- Identify and work with Applications Team (Rhythm) to troubleshoot issues between inRiver and Rhythm.
- Review price agreement and price plans request from the Sales Team or principal.
- Data maintenance in the ERP:
- Planning configurations
- Price Maintenance
- Item Master
- Supplier & Customer Master
- User's creations
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) (10%)
- Assist the Operation Excellence Manager to develop, document and drive the activities in creating and managing SOPs associated with Vallen's and Sonepar SG overall process including internal business and IT systems and operations.
- Work with the different HOD's to continually improve the SOP's to improve the customer experience and to optimize their operational environment.
- Support in creating Work Instructions, Workflows, Training Materials with the guidance of the Operation Excellence Manager.
- Work closely with the relevant HOD's to conduct action's follow-up and provide a regular report on the progress and results.
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in System and Data Maintenance/Product Information Management/ any related experience
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Hands on, energetic, curious, independent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have knowledge in PIM (inRiver), ERP - Infor M3, Adobe Photoshop (or basic photo editing)
- Ability to communicate fluent in Thai, Malay or Mandarin (optional)
Serious applicants may send your resume to [Confidential Information]
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.
We thank you for your application.