Would you like to take ownership of a team delivering service to our customers
Are you passionate about optimizing client's drilling program
Join a team that delivers essential services
Our Drilling services Team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production, and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist - Dual Logging While Drilling (LWD)/Directional Drilling (DD), you will be responsible for providing resolution to problems of moderately complex scope at the well site. You will coordinate the required job activities across organizational boundaries and ad-hoc call out.
As a Field Specialist - Dual Logging While Drilling (LWD)/Directional Drilling (DD), you will be responsible for:
- Reporting for Drilling Services portfolio activities (mainly Formation Evaluation and Directional Drilling)
- Demonstrate Knowledge over Wellbore Placement
- Demonstrate Knowledge over Collision Avoidance Practices and relation with MWD Activities
- Develop and demonstrate proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of Logging while Drilling services at the well site.
- Successfully complete advanced technical training and assigned well site development Programs.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Develop and demonstrate proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of Directional Drilling services at the well site.
- Demonstrate Knowledge over Hydraulics and Torque & Drag Simulations
- Ability to supervise good practices for Borehole Assembly (BHA) Handling and making up
- Demonstrate knowledge ofactivities/technologiesrelated to well construction like Hydraulic Expandable Reamers, Circulation Sub
- Ability to work well and communicate well withothers.
Fuel your passion
- Under general supervision provides resolution to problems of moderately complex scope at the well site where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment to determine the appropriateaction/troubleshootingat the well site by relying upon hands on experience and classroom-based training of standard principles, theories, concepts andtechniques.
- Responsiblefor knowing the operational status of field equipment at the well site and maintaining when appropriate.
- Executes other related duties as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have at least Diploma
- Have 2-5 years of good oilfield experience in Well Construction or Drilling Services Field Operations
- Be preferably to have knowledge in mechanical engineering
- Have good communication in English
- Having Mud Logging Services/ Surface Logging Services experience will be added advantage
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits