Go to Market Business Process Analyst
This role has been designated as Edge, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Job Description:Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, focused and dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world. What sets us apart Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act. If solving the world's biggest technology challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on. Responsible for driving business growth by developing new business or new ways to grow revenue of existing business.
- Leads project teams responsible for the design and implementation of processes and tools to provide sales forecasting, analytics and metrics, quotes and pricing, order management, invoicing, and operations support across multiple segments and business areas.
- Consults with senior business leaders to identify relevant analytics, metrics and outcomes for the assigned areas
- develops overall sales operations framework, including forecasts and budgets, to meet resource and sales client needs
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and external partners and clients for quality audits, quality management and building quality culture.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall quality leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies and initiatives into sales operations tools and activities
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Typically 6-10 years experience
- Experience designing and implementing overall process and tools management and improvement frameworks to provide operations support for sales activities
- Excellent analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of and experience in applying business and sales operations practices and process design to situations
- Evaluating forms of forecasting and planning methodologies to develop guidance for deploying sales and operational resources and activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate sales operations architectures, plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at senior management levels.
A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
Diverse and dynamic work environment
Work-life balance and support for career development
An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it
Then let's stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.Job:
Sales OperationsJob Level:
ExpertHewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to employer use of arrest and conviction records, including laws requiring employers to consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.