Job Description for HR Data Analyst
1- You will be reporting under Performance Management Unit.
2- You are expected to respond to the Group Director, Managers and also to collaborate with other HR team members.
3- Must be someone who is detail-oriented, data-driven, and meticulous, have the ability to meet tight deadline and ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
4- Collects and compiles HR data from a variety of sources including the Human Resource Information System (HRIS), Human Resource Plan, surveys, exit interviews, employment records, attendance system and other available sources.
5- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to employee performance and productivity, workload and teaching load, recruitment, cessation, leave, attendance, training and development and etc.
6- Must be able to visualize data in most interactive ways by using dashboards, graphs charts, tables, and metrics.
7- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to superiors.
8- You must agree to take on new assignments, duties or tasks either within or outside your job scope.
9- To support other HR functions as and when assigned by your immediate superior.
10- Other responsibilities will be detailed out in your Job Description.
1. Excellent analytical skills
2. Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft SQL Server Tableau/ Python/ Oracle/ SQL/ R/ SAS.
3. Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, charts, dashboard and visualize findings in most creative and informative ways.
4. Excellent team player
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Excellent time management