Members of the Global HR Data Management Team are responsible for bringing data design, governance, and administration best practices to bear in supporting the implementation of standard global process designs on HR systems.
The primary purpose of the Global HR Data Management team is to provide subject matter expertise, data process automation, and data quality and standards compliance assurance to enable effective and efficient processing, management information, and analytics that meet country, regional, and global stakeholder needs.
Consisting of both project and business as usual (BAU) support responsibilities, the HRDM team Experts assigned to projects lead workstreams for medium to large data management projects, project manage small to medium data management projects. HRDM Experts when working on BAU support provide HR data and analysis tools (including reports) to users at all levels of the organization, support medium to complex recurring data feeds, and maintain data on interfaces.
Additionally, HRDM Experts manage and provide daily HR operational data support (Governance, creation, and maintenance of HR master data and related requests, processing mass-changes to employee and organizational data) across global HR systems and processes.
HRDM Experts have a medium to advanced technical acumen with the ability to develop and maintain data automation processes using modern coding languages, such as python, and SQL tools and methods.Responsibilities
What does your day to day role look like
- Interface Data Monitoring - Monitors interfaces for area of responsibility. Ensures successful completion and delivery of the data. Troubleshoots data issues and makes data updates as needed. Able to manage projects for new interfaces as well as modifications to existing interfaces.
- HR Data and Analysis - produces, interprets and maintains HR data information provided to the business via various methods and sources, including integrated system reporting tools. Continuously reviews this against business priorities and stakeholder requirements to ensure a proactive, thought-leading service.
- HR Data Efficiencies and Solutions - provides leadership and consistency of quality of data and process improvements to ensure robust processes and audit activities, working with key stakeholders to ensure the quality of our data at all times.
- Issue Resolution - helps gather details about data issue, helps test and troubleshoot to find recommended resolution, and communicates with end users. Works with HRDO team for technical issue resolution on interfaces and data feeds. Works with vendors, as needed, to escalate and resolve issues.
- Master Data Management - has good understanding of all MDM setup and functionality, including organizational set up and security, HR data interaction with non-HR systems (eg Finance) and applying global principles whilst meeting local needs. Provides guidance as needed to the business and operational users.
- Projects - manages work stream for large HR data projects and manages project for small to medium HR data projects
What experience will you need
- Maintaining data in an integrated HRMS application supporting multi-state or international locations
- Management reporting on a relational database
- Data management principles
- Participation as a project lead for smaller system implementations or upgrades, and a work stream lead for larger system implementations or upgrades
- Developing or maintaining data for interfaces