- Assist Engineer to do the Line improvement.
- Perform time study.
- Design & fabricate workstation, trolley and other tools to improve the space utilization.
- Assist Engineer for the relayout activities, wire management, set-up line and worstations.
- Perform other work assigned from time to time.
- Creative and Innovative on the workstation, trolleys and other tools design.
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate In Mechanical, manufacturing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, AutoCad.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Industrial Engineering and box build and high-level assembly.
Career Advice to Find Better
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letters