Prudential's purpose is to help people get the most out of life. We will deliver our purpose by creating a culture in which diversity is celebrated and inclusion assured, for our colleagues, customers, and partners. We provide a platform for our people to do their best work and make an impact to the business, and in exchange, we support our people's career ambitions. We pledge to make Prudential a place where you can Connect, Grow and Succeed.
Key Assignment Work
1) Support the development & day-to-day operations of Customer Campaigns & Initiatives, this includes campaigns with the following objectives:
2) Assist in activating and driving on ground campaign awareness through sales channel (this includes touching base with agents whenever necessary) & work with key stakeholders to implement the campaign initiatives & necessary fulfilment methods.
1) To be involved in campaign fulfillment process including but not limited to post campaign communication/notification, crediting of campaign cash reward, delivery of campaign gift to eligible customers.
2) To assist in proof-reading of marketing materials and provide constructive feedback on the overall presentation.
1) Preferably graduate from related field/study but not a must.
2) Multi-tasker and good team player (and learner too).
3) Intermediate knowledge on Excel, PowerPoint.
4) Good written/verbal communication.
5) Agile and Resilient.
1) Understanding workplace culture.
2) Understand and able to apply marketing concept.
3) Experience the process (if not all partial) in delivering a campaign offer to target customers and generate desired outcome.
4) How to put knowledge and skill into practice and with result.
5) Improve ability to attend to details and problem-solving skills.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law. We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location. We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with individual physical or mental health requirements.
Prudentialplc provides life and health insurance and asset management, with a focus on Asia and Africa. We help people get the most out of life, by making healthcare affordable and accessible and by promoting financial inclusion. We protect people's wealth, help them grow their assets, and empower them to save for their goals. The business has more than 18 million life customers in Asia and Africa.Prudential has been providing trusted financial security for 95 years and is listed on stock exchanges in London, Hong Kong, Singapore, and New York. We are proud to be included in the 2023 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index . The index measures gender equality across five pillars: female leadership and talent pipeline, equal pay and gender pay parity, inclusive culture, sexual harassment policies, and pro-women brand. Our inclusion in this global index is testament to our commitment to nurturing diverse talent. #BloombergGEI . Prudential plc is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America or with the Prudential Assurance Company, a subsidiary of M&G plc, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom.