Primary skill set : (3- 5 years experience in below)
- Master in data visualization tool (advanced tableau)
- Knowledge in advance excel
(pivot table calculation, macros, PowerPivot, power query, power view)
- At least 1 year experience in SQL queries with advance functions .
(e.g.: Inner/Outer Joins, Union, Intersect, Lead)
Job Description :
- The analyst is responsible to develop data visualization dashboard (Business Intelligence) with clear and compelling information.
- The analyst needs to have good background of SQL query and advance excel to blend and integrate the data in the visualization tool.
- Ensure source of data that is accurate, congruent and reliable, and ensures the information is easily available and comprehensible to users for direct consumption or integration with other systems.
- May perform analysis for wide range of data in different databases and various formats.
- The analyst works closely with customers to determine business requirement and priorities
- Supports the Service Management Manager in completing overall responsibilities of the team.
Job Responsibilities :
- Partner with stakeholders/customers across CES to gather reporting requirements, understand needs, priorities, and advise on optimal design choice
- Design and build reports and dashboards for CES across a wide array of data sets
- Design and build executive reports and dashboards for leadership
- Coordinate and manage testing of reporting
- Produce operational reports for service consumption based on agreed data sets and cadence
- Prepare technical documentation and specifications (e.g.: data definition , data source, and data flow diagram)
- Managing the information flow for the organization including the integrity and availability of data
- Adhere and enforce data standards, maintain common data dictionaries
- Champion continuous improvements to ensure services are delivered at a pacesetter's cost
- Ensure timely communication to key customers
- Ensure a safe and secure operating environment
- Comply with corporate and S&C policies and report all violations
- Be familiar with DR/BCP plans and in the event of an incident, take charge in executing plans
Nice to Have skill set :
- Problem Management - Planning and design, work within the timeline, monitor and steward closure.
- Customer Relationship Management - Maintain relationship with customers, apply user centered design.
- Agile - Basic understanding of agile methodology (e.g.: MVP, scrum and Kanban)
Soft skill set :
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills