- Accountable for successful delivery of assigned project within time, quality and cost based on project management methodology.
- To support preparation of RFQ/RFP, and other special projects and obtain approval from the Investment Committee.
- Provide leadership and direction to Project Team Members.
- To establish and introduce project management and methodology best practices.
- To manage and lead projects to ensure all milestones are met within time, quality standards, resources & budget constraint:
- Manage expectations and conflict resolution among project stakeholders, steering committee, project team, vendors and 3rd parties.
- To plan, review and negotiate project schedule with product owner.
- To coordinate and obtain inter-department support on planned tasks.
- To act as liaison between entire project team (users and vendors) and ensuring alignment.
- To ensure contract is thoroughly reviewed and negotiated, and to safeguard DiGi's interest at all times.
- To escalate potential risks/blocking issues together with proposed mitigation plans and/or recommendations.
- To lead and pro-actively manage all deviations, risks and inter-dependencies that impacts the project.
- To be the gate-keeper for all entry and exit criteria to next project phase.
- To provide weekly project updates based on Project Governance processes.
- To participate (if necessary) in Project Governance Working Team meeting.
Business & vendor management
- To produce relevant documentations in compliance with Project Governance requirements and standards
- To ensure hardcopy documentations are signed-off, filed, scanned (signed-off page) and placed in designated repository.
- To ensure all documentations are complete & comprehensive.
- To ensure investment, solution and resources are optimized.
- Manage project resources. Ensure high performance team by leading and providing guidance. Also ensure team members are motivated, productive and developing their skills and experience
- To ensure Post-Implementation handover to Operations is smooth.
- Ensure proper project Close-out including (but not limited to) lessons learnt, evaluations and conducting face-to-face review with project team on performance (in the project).
- To facilitate and conduct vendor evaluation and selection process.
- To facilitate contract and SLA negotiations.
- To be main technical contact point for node vendors
- To establish effective and good working-relationships with vendor.
- To ensure vendors comply to DiGi regulations at all times.
- To monitor, track and manage vendor's delivery by ensuring all statement of work is delivered as per contract and agreement apart from within timeline and quality standards with complete documentation.
- At least a tertiary level qualification in Engineering, Computer Science.
- Minimum to have 5 years project management experience
- PMP, Prince2 or any equivalent project management certification is mandatory
- Experience in managing implementation of projects related to IT, BSS, Analytics system, software application, design
- Good understanding in project management methodology such as Agile , SCRUM, Waterfall
- Mindset to take lead and enjoy innovation and do whatever it takes to deliver on mandate
- Demonstrated learning agility in ambiguous and unfamiliar situations