The Technical Support responds to basic and routine inquiries of a technical nature including hardware/software, or other designated client products. This position assists external users of the client's technical products or services by answering questions and solving problems involved in their use
eTeam was formed in 1999 with the goal of becoming the supplier of choice for clients, employees and contingent workers. Today, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in New Jersey and ranked as one of the best companies to work for by Staffing Industry Analysts and New Jersey Business. We’re also an honored member of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50.
eTeam provides high-volume staffing, SOW and pay rolling services to structured contingent workforce programs and projects across the U.S., Canada and India. We also offer contract-to-hire and direct placement. Our “No-Sell, Service-Only approach has resulted in “Accelerated Hires, lower costs, reduced risks and better service for Fortune 2000 Companies, Large System Integrators and Government Agencies.
eTeam Fact Sheet
- Incorporated in 1999 as a Minority Business Enterprise
- Security Cleared provider to classified projects for Government Agencies and system integrators
- Global Recruiting Model & Locations
- Disciplines include: general staffing, information technology, engineering, clinical, scientific and professional
- Preferred provider to companies utilizing MSP/VMS
- Provider of customized, strategic staffing and SOW solutions for enterprise-level projects
Our Mission: To be among the 10% of suppliers for structured contingent workforce and SOW programs
Our Motto: efficiency. synergy. expertise.
Our Promise: “No-Sell, Service-Only
Our Mantra: “Accelerated Hires