- Reports to HQ Senior IT Manager and assist in perform the task assigned by HQ Senior IT Executive and above.
- Attend to Tier 1 PC /Notebook support to minimize down time.
- Planned, maintain and carry out scheduled housekeeping of all company's PC/Notebook storage.
- Support of Office Automation (Printers, Fax, MFPs and others).
- Maintain up-to date of Master List for Toner Consumable, Software, Hardware and scrap.
- Setting up, swapping, reconfiguring and reformatting of existing and new PC/Notebook in accordance with the IT Request Form and PC installation checklist.
- Prepare IT Training material when necessary.
- Creation of Work Instructions.
- Maintain and Support of all IT Infrastructure (e.g. Network, WIFI, CCTVs. Door Access, Time Clock, Internet, Router and others) including cabling and termination.
- Co-ordination with in-house Maintenance Team or external parties for IT Infrastructure Supports & Projects.
- Daily checking of IT Hardware.
- Upkeep and Maintain IT Job Task Request.
- Filing and upkeep of Data Records.
- Standardize and compiling Work Instruction to maintain IT Technical Knowledge Base.
- Maintain consistent application of company policies, procedures.
- Support HQ IT when necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Candidate willing to work at Matang, Taiping.