Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team
Join our Team!
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Pressure Pumping team are expertise in Cementing, Coil Tubing & Stimulation.
Partner with the best
As a Lead Technical Support Engineer- Cementing Services, you'll be responsible for post-sales support of customer issue. You'll provide technical support on repairing returned equipment and/or field services along with other service request. You'll develop an operational year plan for large unit of own department activities and suggest improvements in products, processes, and procedures.
As a Lead Technical Support Engineer- Cementing Services, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Working together with high level people from the business and SPB and EB level
- Owning the resolution of post-sales technical customer issues and resolving post sales technical issues.
- Being the subject matter expert for the relevant area of support
- Specifying needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
- Providing 24/7 support for critical operations in the field when needed
- Handling diverse clients in a region, works on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from those conditions.
- Following up on field failures that requires technology involvement
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services).
- Have 5+ years of relevant work experience in Cementing Services
- Have the ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Have thorough understanding of P/L technology & service delivery requirements
- Be able to work in a 24/7 service environment, based on an agreed shift schedule
- Have good communication skills both verbal and written in English
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
This role is a Full Time RegularWorking with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits