- This position will report to the Supervisor / Section Head
- Lead, coach and mentor the team and resolve any issues that arise
- Act as technical support and implement best practice machining methods
- Ensure machines are performing to maximum ability
- Work with other managers to plan work and ensure adequate resources are available
- Ensure the team meet KPI targets (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery & Performance)
- Identify skills gaps and implement effective training programs
- Ensure machines are fully utilised in accordance with production plans
- Make Supervisor /Section leader aware of unsafe work practices or conditions.
- Any other responsibility which may be assigned form time to time by immediate superior and above
- Diploma Certification from an accredited trade college or Vocational school equivalent.
- All qualifications must comply with provincial human rights legislation.
- Qualifications include Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
i) Minimum working experience more the 5 years
ii) Comunication Skill
iii) Leadership skill
Career Advice to Find Better
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letters