Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest
Then, is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
Comms & Media (C&M) is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture's S&C Global Network team. It focuses in serving clients across specific Industries - Communications, Media & Entertainment.
- Communications - Focuses primarily on industries related with telecommunications and information & communication technology (ICT). This dynamic team serves most of the world's leading wireline, wireless, cable and satellite communications and service providers.
- Media & Entertainment - Focuses on industries like broadcast, entertainment, print and publishing.
Globally, works to develop value growth strategies for its clients, who are top-notch organizations, and help improve their offers and go-to-market performance and maximize organizational effectiveness. We work on end-to-end projects delivering management and technology consultancy to help our clients achieve greater profitability, quality, and reliability.
From multi-year major systems integration transformation deals to shorter more agile engagements, we have a rapidly expanding portfolio of hyper-growth clients and an increasing footprint with next-gen technology and industry practices, with the following requirements:
- Deep expertise in one or more Telecom Domains
- Lead delivery of small to medium-size teams to deliver management consulting projects for global clients.
- Lead innovation transformation programs and process enablement for our clients
- Take responsibility within Comms & Media industry group or across the Products group, help build the practice, track metrics, and so on.
- Develop assets and methodologies, point-of-view, research, or white papers for use by the team and larger community.
- Support global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the practice. Help in drafting proposals as an expert for domain areas.
- Lead proposals, business development efforts and coordinate with other colleagues to create consensus-driven deliverables.
- Understand customer needs and translate them to business requirements, business process flows and functional requirements
- Experience to engage with stakeholders independently
- Execute a transformational change plan aligned with client's business strategy and context for change. Engage stakeholders in the change journey and build commitment for change.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the Experience Required:
- progressive experience in Management Consulting Industry
- Client facing role experience required
- Experience in strategy and business/technology consulting role conversant with process improvement, business requirements definition, cost optimization, customer analytics and experience management, architecture assessments etc.
- Experience in value architecting, business case preparation, value realization
- Experience in Digital, New IT, Cloud & Core modernization, Agile transformation, DevOps tools, RPA, AI/ML strategy implementation and use cases.
- Experience in Architecture Transformation and decoupling models, Analytics as A Service
- Experience in business case, Maturity Assessment Tool and Productivity models
- Knowledge of design thinking, innovation, data driven enterprise strategy, analytics driven consulting is good to have.
- Propose solution options based on the analysis and recommend the option that is architecturally compliant and most feasible in terms of cost effectiveness, robustness, security and maintainability across the architecture.
- Certifications like CBAP, CSM, SPC, Prince 2 or PMP will be an added advantage.
- Strong telecom industry background experience and knowledge of BSS and OSS processes for B2C and B2B areas
- Knowledge of telecom products across wireline, wireless and Enterprise domains
- Knowledge of Telco BSS/OSS stack, its various components and interactions / flows
- eTOM certification is highly desirable.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with senior decision makers preferred.
- Exposure to global clients is preferred.
- Possesses excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent presentation skills.
- Comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the C level executives in a range of environments.
- Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm.
- Excellent teamwork and ability to work in distributed delivery environment.
- Possesses and demonstrates high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work.
- Strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts.
- Be flexible and have a good team approach.
Project Delivery: Work in teams to deliver projects for global clients, and be responsible, with minimal supervision, for:
- Propose solutions to the client based on gap analysis for the existing Telco platforms.
- Led technology transformation for Comms and Media clients focusing on restructuring legacy IT / Tech stack and cost structures.
- Industrialize technology departments through productivity and output improvements.
- Lead agile transformations of technology departments.
- Gather business requirements from client stakeholders via interactions like interviews and workshops with all stakeholders.
- Understand customer needs and translate them to business requirements (business requirement definition), business process flows and functional requirements -thereby acting as an interface between business and technology teams.
- Ability to understand the as-is process understand issues with the processes which can be resolved either through technology or process solutions and design detail level to-be process.
- Experience in the role of Functional Business Analyst, Product Owners, Process Designers, Service Designers, Scrum Masters
- Understanding of technology and IT transformations, software development in Agile/ SAFe set-up
- Independently liaise with customers and convincingly present solutions - especially in an unstructured and ever-changing client environment. Be able to independently question the customer, when required.
- Engage all the stakeholders as a virtual team (Customer, Development and Accounts team, Product manager,operations)
Business Development: Support efforts of global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the C&M practice.
Industry Expertise: Provide industry expertise in telecommunications.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.