To support the increasing needs of the business as the organisation expands and grows more complex. The role supports the Senior Manager Business Operations to fill in the gaps to allow the organisation run smoothly with minimal disruptions where all functions could perform their responsibilities without being impeded due to operational insufficiencies The incumbent supports day-to-day business processes and infrastructure, as well as execute future plans in operational improvements. This new functional division is important to unleash full potential of the organisation to achieve its strategic goals.
1. Business planning and metrics. The incumbent supports the Senior Manager Business Operations to manage the progress of business plans and their metrics, coordinates with the Senior Management team for strategic meetings and workshops, prepares metrics report to the Council of AICB, and facilitates other strategic discussions.
2. Infrastructure and systems. Monitor infrastructure needs of AICB and these include IT, database and systems, office premises, office furniture/equipment and supplies, and other items that allow an operational physical environment in which all employees work in, work closely with respective colleagues at STFR. The incumbent grant access to authorised staff members to systems and database for work purposes. S/he also supports the Senior Manager in regard to the enhancement of the systems to meet rapidly-changing business needs, ensuring good integration across all functions to avoid duplications and wastage.
3. Change management. Supports the Senior Manager to launch and implement any change agenda in the workplace. Ensure good planning is in place so that there is buy-in from the employees for effective implementation.
4. Compliance adherence. Be an active promoter of good governance and ethics in the workplace. Regular review are necessary to ensure effective processes are in place and promote good compliance with established processes among employees, working closely with Finance, Procurement, HR and IT.
5. Occupational safety and health. Support the Senior Manager to implement the OSHA agenda in AICB. Ensure safety in the office premises and report any potential risk to the Senior Manager. AICB is an advocate for ESG (environment, social and governance) agenda. We want to walk the talk by practising these values within the workplace and promote advocacy among the employees. We place a significant emphasis on employee's physical and mental health we believe this will lead to optimal productivity and efficiency.
6. Staff engagement and development. Working with HR and AICB Staff Engagement Team, the incumbent will coordinate staff engagement activities in the office.
7. Hospitality coordination. Support the Senior Management in receiving key official visits from business partners facilitating itineraries and agenda, logistics, etc.
8. Manage the currency of information on AICB Staff Portal. Ensure critical information is available for reference and staff's knowledge.
9. AICB events support. Providing valuable support in registering participants for AICB events and conferences. Collaborate closely with the events team to coordinate all the necessary event details, while also working with the finance department to ensure seamless payment processing for participants. Active participation in AICB hosted events and conferences is expected.
1. Possess good interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationship with internal/external stakeholders and partners.
2. Excellent skills in business writing and verbal communication in English language.
3. Able to demonstrate strong project management, organizational, negotiation and analytical skills.
4. Able to demonstrate effective presentation and reporting skills.
5. A highly-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic individual who is able to work with minimum supervision, and with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
6. Able to demonstrate integrity, ethics and professionalism at all times.Experiences
1. A minimum of 6 years of work experience in a supporting role.
2. Business support or shared services experience with a multinational organization will be an added advantage.
3. Strong understanding of compliance requirements and experience in promoting good governance and ethical practices in the workplace.
4. Proficiency in overseeing and managing various operational systems, including IT, databases, office premises, and equipment. Experience in enhancing systems to meet changing business needs, ensuring integration across functions, and optimizing operational efficiency is desirable.Qualification
Possess at least a recognised bachelor's degree in, preferably but not limited to, business management, operations management or project management.Additional Information
1. The incumbent will report to Senior Manager Business Operations.
2. This role will be based in AICB office in Jalan Dato Onn, Kuala Lumpur.
3. This is a permanent position.