At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
Deloitte's Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) industry group brings together one of the world's largest pools of deep industry experts - respected for helping shape some of the world's most recognized TMT brands and helping companies of all shapes and s thrive in a digital world.
This role sits within the Monitor Deloitte team of Deloitte Southeast Asia. As a leader of this group, you will work alongside our clients to bring a rigorous, evidence based analytical capability to help them solve pressing and complex issues. This includes revealing insight and delivering value through pragmatic and actionable recommendations. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with our clients to understand the forces that are driving change, identifying opportunities and develop solutions across the whole organization.
The nature of the work we do includes:
- Developing strategic business models: helping clients determine the optimum business or commercial model to effectively deliver their objectives, e.g., in the context of product launch or competitive market disruption.
- Capability building: helping our clients configure effectively and develop their ability to deliver operational excellence in specific areas, e.g., commercial, medical affairs.
- Strategic options analysis and evaluation: working with clients to understand and shape strategic options ahead of key investment decisions.
- Stimulating innovation: helping clients to identify new ways of working that will stimulate innovation and growth, and lead to better decision-making.
- Market analysis: traditional evidence-led analysis to identify market development opportunities to support client strategies.
Your role as a leader
- Managers typically have day-to-day responsibility for delivering engagements or major modules of large projects.
- This includes leading the approach, liaising with clients and other parties and directing the thinking of individuals within the team.
- An important part of the role will include involvement in business development and marketing activities to initiate and maintain contact with target companies.
- A Manager frequently manages two or more consultants or senior consultants.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Deliver exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
If you are someone with:
- Tertiary qualification in a business, technology or engineering discipline and/or currently enrolled in a MBA program or have obtained the qualification with a well ranked institution.
- Minimum 8-10 years of professional experience in a strategic or operations planning/consulting role in the Telecom Service Provider or High-Technology Industry.
- Experience in commercial or corporate strategy focusing on market access, pricing strategies, product launch and commercial due diligence.
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team building, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives.
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
- Willingness to work outside of office base.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.