Job Title : Membrane design
Department : Technology
Level : Managing Others
Function / Sub Function Product Development & Manufacturing
Reporting to : Head Electrolyzer
Location : Ahmedabad
Required Experience 10-12 years in relevant areas
Job Objective :
Incumbent would join technology team of Adani New Industries Limited working on H2 technologies for the
group. His prime responsibility would be development of Electrolyser membrane synthesis and manufacturing
Opportunity : Driving the development of largest integrated Green hydrogen Ecosystem in India.
Role & Responsibilities :
1) Develop new, innovative and cost-effective solutions for synthesis of membrane for Alkaline / PEM Electrolyser Stacks. 2) Conduct technical conversations with national and international clients, suppliers, development partners.
3) Coordinate with internal and external partners for project development and testing.
4) Execute independent development projects, including cost estimates and control.
5) Analyze results, prepare result presentation including clear conclusions and report the results to the top management.
Function Specific Skill set :
- Experience in water electrolysis cell and components development and manufacturing.
- Deep understanding on polymer chemistry and separation technologies.
- Ability to create do bottom -up calculations sheet for membrane preparation including BOM, BOQ etc.
- Hands on experience with membrane casting equipment.
- Experience with lab level cell testing and characterization studies
- Good understanding over electrolyser Membrane/Diaphragm, MEA &CCM manufacturing process.
- Experience with quality control of manufactured components.
- Ability to think analytically and accelerate the products development projects.
- Experience with various testing protocols.
Basic Skill set :
- Suitable degree in science or engineering with domain experience in energy systems.
- Good Understanding of basic laws of physics.
- Knowledge of gas generation equipment, experience on design or manufacturing of equipment.
- Strong delivery culture, ability to multi-task, resource management, delegate tasks, develop and deliver cost/time-effective solutions.
- Experience of providing strong technical advice and guidance on process design
- Experience or exposure to project management principles desirable.
- Ability to understand and define project requirements, plan & schedule deliverables, timelines.
- Proven strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with a proven ability to write accurate and concise technical reports.
Functional : 1) Organizational skills. 2) Decision making 3) Problem solving
Behavioural : 1) Leadership 2) Strategic Thinking 3) Ownership 4) Communication & Listening
Physical Standard (if any) Good Health