Nationality: ANY (WILLING AND COMMITTED TO RELOCATE)
- Understand how SQL Always-On works and able to identify and resolve on-going issues in area of
o Disk Space/Capacity
o Security, performance and related errors
o Backup configuration in Commvault - Other ad-hoc requirement
o to standby/support for SQL Script execution
o to standby/support during Windows Upgrade/Windows Patching
o Link Server setup and configuration/maintenance
- Support on-going projects
o Internal DB configuration clean-up activity.
o Follow-up with MS with pending/unresolved issues.
o Able to produce quality documentation for BAU support purpose.Note:
Potentially requirement to filter is as per below for this head-count; REQUIREMENT
1. Must to be experience DBA have at least 5 years experience in term of MS SQL Server setup, provisioning, troubleshooting MS SQL Server production servers especially in Always-On environment
2. Candidate must be willing to stand by 24x7 to handle all issue including production escalation and prepare all necessary troubleshooting, RCA as well as long-term/short term fixes on all production issues
3. Candidate should be good and strong in ITIL, able to handle stress during escalation and proactive enough identify and detect all potential bottlenecks in our current environment
4. Good team player and responsive to management as when required
5. Open to new DB technologies to support i.e. MySQL which currently available for the latest projects.
6. Proactive able to provide suggestion and workaround to resolve any issue is very much appreciated