Title: MY - Intern, IT & Specialized Assurance
What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
Guided by assigned Coach, Risk Advisory internship trainee is expected to assist on the followings:
Your role as a leader
- To have an understanding on clients business processes.
- To identify process improvements.
- To review and carry out required testing.
- To support in administrative and other ad hoc task as at required.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office / Excel / PowerPoint.
- Has good command of both written and spoken English.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills