Title: MY - Tax IT Business Analyst, Tax Management Consulting
What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
- Business functional champion for the solution(s) development, testing, implementations and support.
- Act as a change agent to ensure that proper change management plan (business user adoption) is executed.
- Be working with varies technology solutions subject matter experts or development leads to provide and guide them on how tax technical and process requirements works (provide tax technical, operational and reporting requirements).
- Provide quality assurance (tax reporting templates from different industries with different incentives) plan and review activities to ensure that we deliver quality solutions to our clients.
- Reviewing tax data and participate in building tax reporting dashboard or reports that provides insightful tax information or reports.
- Participate in facilitating and enhancing collaboration (tax process and operations improvements feedback) to build a better tax technology solution and technical practice.
- Require coordinating different tax types requirements and data. For example, direct tax, indirect tax , TP and etc.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm's business contact number or business email address.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Business/Economics or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience preferably within a consulting / professional services firm.
- Experience in Data Analytics Tools will be an advantage.
- Strong understanding of tax technical, reporting, and operational process.
- Strong project management skills and delivery mindset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to analyse new business process, industry nuances and leading practices.
- Personal leadership qualities in project delivery