Job Description : :
Role .Net Developer.
Location - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Mode of work - Work from office.
Exp : 5+ yrs
Design, develop, test and support various web applications to enable integration between internal systems as well as external systems with minimum downtime.
- To develop various web applications such as Web API & Web Service using .Net Core written in C#.
- To provide support to in-house remisier portal system developed in various web technologies including .Net Framework in VB.net, Java Spring Mvc as well as ExtJs and HTML.
- To develop web applications meeting the security requirements by the Group Security.
- To design the application components adhering to design principles to achieve long term maintainability.
- To code the application components adhering to team agreed style and well-adopted industry best practices.
- To test applications and components developed to ensure the deliverable meeting the functional, security and performance target.
- To design and develop pragmatically aligning to time and resource constraint to ensure on-time delivery of agreed scope.
- Comply to corporate policies and procedures when you are required to access sensitive information and production environment.
- Proactively participate in various team activities such as project planning, user requirement gathering, daily stand-up meeting etc.
- To provide technical support for the system developed.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ATTRIBUTES - Able to converse and articulate in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in .Net using C#.
- Experience in Git source control.
- Experienced in developing RESTful Web API.
- Well-versed in dependency injection, Entity Framework and SQL.
Value-added Skillset & Knowledge - Familiar with equity broking business domain.
- Minimum 1 years working experience in .Net Core using C#.
- Familiar in design principles and design patterns.
- Experienced in writing automated unit test (e.g., nunit, xunit, etc).
- Familiar with agile SCRUM ceremonies and key concepts.
Terrabit Consulting Group is one of the leaders in the IT Consulting industry across Asia Pacific. Founded in 2009, Terrabit Consulting began its operations in Singapore as a Software Development company. With time, the robust client base and growing demand for various IT services in different parts of Asia sparked the expansion of Terrabit. Currently, Terrabit has offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, India and Australia, with a new office commencing soon in Dubai to cater towards the Middle Eastern market. Moreover, Terrabit is ethnically and racially diverse, with employees of more than 30 different nationalities working across the region.
Terrabit Consulting has been ranked as one of the '50 Best Companies to Watch 2018' by The Silicon Review:
Terrabit Consulting has also been rated as one of the '25 Most Promising IT Services Solutions Providers - 2017' by APAC CIO Outlook: