Location: Malaysia| Band: E2.2/E2.1
Experience: 6-8 years
Qualification: BTech, MTech, MCA, Diploma
- Proficient OBIEE ad-hoc reports &plus dashboard developer
- OBIEE RPD Design and development
- OBIEE Publisher Developer
- SAP BO Understanding (require to reverse engineer current BO Universe into OBIEE RPD)
- Should know how to write advance SQL, use Oracle's SQL aggregate and analytic functions
- Good understanding of repository objects designed from ROLAP data models, hierarchies, levels
- OBIEE migrations and merges of repositories, web catalogs, upgrades and security configurations.
- Very good understanding on FSLDM Model
- Knowledge and experience in Teradata
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical ideas, regardless of the technical capacity of the audience
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of the mathematical foundations of statistical inference and forecasting such as time series analysis, multivariate analysis, cluster analysis, and optimization
- Analysis, design, and development of new dimensional models and enhancements to current models.
- Contributes throughout project life cycles, from planning to production implementation, including the creation of functional designs, technical designs and test plans for repository models and hierarchies.
- Create standard documentation for repository structures and provide metadata for business owners, end users and IT staff.
- Test and reconcile designs to source systems and business specifications. This includes understanding business processes and translating them into requirements.