Job Title : Product Design
Department : Technology
Level : Managing Others
Function / Sub Function : Product Development & Manufacturing
Reporting to : Head ELectrolyzer
Required Experience : 10-12 years in relevant areas
Job Objective :
Incumbent would join technology team of Adani New Industries Limited working on H2 technologies for the group. His prime responsibility would be selection of technology and to design electrolyzer stack.
Opportunity: Driving the development of largest integrated Green hydrogen Ecosystem in India.
Role & Responsibilities:
1) Develop new, innovative and cost-effective solutions for Alkaline/PEM Water Electrolyser assembly and manufacturing.
2) Analyze results, prepare result presentation including clear conclusions and report the results to the top management.
3) Execute project development, including cost estimates and control.
4) Design and develop cost effective manufacturing procedures to mass produce the components for next generation electrolyser.
5) Conduct technical conversations with national and international clients, suppliers, development partners and affiliates.
6) Coordinate with internal and external partners for project development and testing.
Function Specific Skillset :
- Experience in Hydrogen generation through water electrolysis including development of Electrolyser Stack design, Sub-component level manufacturing processes, Stack assembly and integration with Balance of plant systems.
- Understanding of raw material processing techniques, Electrode coatings, Membrane synthesis, Simulation software's, Design software's, required for end-to-end manufacturing of Electrolyser stacks. (Alkaline or PEM).
- Experience with various design standards and CAD tools like AUTO CAD. Expertise in DFMA concepts.
- Good network within Hydrogen industry to leverage key insights required for problem solving and decision making.
- Proven experience in operating integrated hydrogen and downstream processing plants.
- Knowledge of mechanical design, piping layout, pipe support design would be an added advantage.
Basic Skillset :
- Suitable degree in science or engineering with domain experience in energy systems.
- Good Understanding of basic laws of physics.
- Knowledge of gas generation equipment, experience on design or manufacturing of equipment.
- Strong delivery culture, ability to multi-task, resource management, delegate tasks, develop and deliver cost/time-effective solutions.
- Experience of providing strong technical advice and guidance on process design
- Experience or exposure to project management principles desirable.
- Ability to understand and define project requirements, plan & schedule deliverables, timelines.
- Proven strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with a proven ability to write accurate and concise technical reports.
Functional: 1) Organizational skills. 2) Decision making 3) Problem solving
Behavioural: 1) Leadership 2) Strategic Thinking 3) Ownership 4) Communication & ListeningPhysical Standard (if any) Good Health.