Job description - Regional Coordinator / Program Manager
Education: Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 8-10 years in Manufacturing / Sourcing / Supply Chain
Role (Strategic) -
- Drive Region's Vision, Set category-specific goals: Lead regional growth in line with program KPI (Spend growth across all categories).
- Act as a key connect with SBD Regional Category Managers to bring synergies between both sides (TM &plus SBD)
- Enable SFO Teams (Wave, Implementation & horizontal functions) in terms of people, process & alignment.
- Act as one of the three pillars to Program Director to secure overall program success with a laser-sharp focus on Region's priorities. Creating a sense of urgency in core execution teams.
- Anticipate risks to Regional goals & work on mitigation plans.
- End to end Visibility: Reports regional progress on a Daily / Weekly / Bi-weekly basis.
Deliverables (Execution) -
- Sourcing: Integral part of across all categories, drive Region-specific actions at ground level within Sourcing Engineers and with suppliers.
- Implementation: Integral part of , takes accountability during regular syncs on projects tied to the region, help clearing bottleneck to keep on track.
- Should Costing: Collaborate with the Should Costing team to identify the gaps across categories & help Sourcing Engineers drive RFQ effectively.
- Sourcing: Should play a pivotal role in categories that need special focus in terms of identifying new suppliers or/and any other strategic initiatives.
- Cross-Functional link within TM: Engineering, Quality, SME, Packaging & any other project-specific needs.
- Get to the finish line: Facilitating testing, qualifications & approvals within TM & with SBD.
- Smooth transition to SBD SCM after 3 months of production.
Soft Skills -
- Ability to think, react and thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, capable of taking initiative and working with minimal direction, demonstrates strong ownership & commitment.
- Ability to engage and influence people and teams at every level in the organization.
- Proven experience in leading cross-functional projects.
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- High attention to details, comfortable with hands-on management of tasks, proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong verbal / written communication and presentation skills