- Build pixel-perfect UIs across that match designs for both mobile platforms (iOS and Android).
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to iOS and Google Play stores.
- Work as part of a team, which will include other React Native developers, web developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Work in an agile development model. Complete sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily stand ups.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- 2&plus years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 4&plus years of professional software development experience.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).