This position is responsible to act as primary focal point for providing technical support/assistance and service delivery issue, as well as to assist on day-to-day technical administration that meet customer needs and requirement. The location of this post will be on-site (Brickfields/Serendah) and remote (other UMW Branches).
1. To assist project team to manage infrastructure project.
2. Reporting to UMW & work with UMW partner/vendor for:
a) Issue/ Problem Escalation
b) Reporting (project/ operation)
3. To assist on ticket created for Service Request and Incident Request.
4. To manage the VMware Infrastructure Components.
5. First level support for VMware, backup, DR, Nagios, Acronis support as required
6. To perform
a) Problem troubleshooting by engaging with Principal
b) Preventive maintenance and health check for VMWare related infra
c) Windows patching via WSUS
7. To provide the regular updates/report (such as inventory update for UMW's servers, monthly report, Incident Report (P1), and as per required.
Candidates Must Have
Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM), is the national connectivity and digital infrastructure provider and Malaysia’s leading integrated telco; set to enable Digital Malaysia by offering a comprehensive suite of communication services and solutions in fixed (telephony and broadband), mobility, content, WiFi, Cloud, Data Centre, cybersecurity, IoT and smart services. TM is driven by stakeholder value creation in a highly competitive environment; and places emphasis on delivering an enhanced customer experience via continuous customer service quality improvements and innovations, whilst focusing on increased operational efficiency and productivity.
As the enabler of Digital Malaysia, TM has been at the forefront of each telecommunication technology evolution of the nation and will continue to do so. It provides the communications backbone of Malaysia and is a digital hub for ASEAN, with the widest convergence connectivity network and digital infrastructure. TM remains committed to serve a more digital lifestyle and society, digital businesses and digital Government – towards making, “Life and Business Easier, for a better Malaysia.
Our efforts towards establishing a reputable employer branding have been recognized as ‘Employer of Choice’ and awarded various accolades in 2021.
• LinkedIn Top Companies 2021 in Malaysia
• GRADUAN Brand Awards 2021
• Malaysia’s 100 (M100) Leading Graduate Employers 2021 – Telecommunications Sector
• Graduates’ Choice Award 2021/2022 – GLC & Telecommunication Categories
• HR Asia Best Companies to Work for In Asia 2021
• Asia’s Best Employer Brand Award 2021