JOB RESPONSIBILITIES 1. To lead and manage the overall retail sales performance or functions.
2. Extracting weekly and monthly report of activation. No, recharge and any report related to sales or outlet for all retail outlets.
3. Analysis and review performance of each outlet and encourage CS or dealers for higher sales performance.
4. Entertain CS or dealers for any inquiry related to sales or outlet (product & service, operation, performance, KPI, dealer recruitment etc).
5. Monthly and quarterly outlet site recce.
6. Liaising with Dealer's team leader (MD/AD) on their group's performance and necessary improvement needed.
7. Communicate with internal departments and external parties, ensure smooth execution and high level of quality for all sales activities.
8. Implementing the relevant sales strategies and conducting outlet survey through understanding the trends and customers needs.
9. Maintain excellent relationship with dealers and internal team. (Work closely with marketing division).
10. To create stickiness in shoppers and drive-up shopper traffic and acquire new shoppers for outlets.
JOB REQUIREMENT 1. Strong business acumen.
2. Creative, resourceful, meticulous, and able to multi-task.
3. Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
4. Well presentable, good interpersonal and communication skills.
QUALIFICATION 1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business or a related field. (Telecommunication and Retail Sales background knowledge or experience is preferable).
2. Candidate must have at least 1-2 years of retail or sales position.
3. Proficient in MS Office includes Excel and PowerPoint.
In XOX, as we value innovation and believe in disruptive technology, we have firmly set our vision to be a World Class Company by delivery innovative and creative product to every subscriber globally through our dynamics and inspiring talents.
We've been breaking barriers in enhancing the telecommunication technology and innovations by providing our flagship feature - carry forward unused data, minutes or SMS #BURNPROOF. In early 2019, we have launched Malaysia first fully digitized XOX e-SIM - a glimpse of the future of telecommunication.
We firmly believe in human talent development whose contributions have been immense on our innovation and progress as we set our sights on greater expansion outside Malaysia.