AtConcentrix, we strive to find and grow exceptional people like you.Our global staff have devoted their careers to ensuring every customerexperienceis exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to making Concentrix the best place to grow a career, too.
Working atConcentrix,you will be a part of an engaging, energetic, and entrepreneurial work where you can Reimaginethe boundaries of your career.Sales Engineer provides in-depth technical consulting for sales opportunities across a broad portfolio of moderate to highly complex products, channels, segments and regions, typically for the Customer Cloud Team. The Sales Engineer designs and builds technical solutions to address moderate to highly complex issues. By using advanced technical expertise, the Sales Engineer strategically collaborates with internal and external clients to evaluate and adopt advanced technical products and solutions to create business value. Sales Engineers possess deep experience and advanced working knowledge in advanced technologies, hold the capacity to support cloud computing, and demonstrate the successful ability to lead integration strategies and support moderate to highly complex enterprise architectures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
CORE TECHNICAL CLIENT CONSULTING
- Strategically partner with the Customer Cloud Sales Team to identify and qualify business opportunities and identify key customer technical objections.
- Develop strategies to resolve technical obstacles and architect client solutions to meet complex business and technical requirements
- Lead the technical aspects of the sales cycle, including technical trainings, client presentations, technical bid responses, product and solution briefings, and proof-of-concept technical work
- Identify and respond to key technical objections from client, providing prescriptive guidance for successful resolutions tailored to specific client needs
- May directly work with Customer's Cloud products to demonstrate, design and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments
- Develop and deliver thorough product messaging to highlight advanced technical value propositions, using techniques such as: whiteboard and slide presentations, technical product demonstrations, white papers, trial management and RFI response documents
- Assess technical challenges to develop and deliver recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution
- Leverage technical expertise to provide best practice counsel to optimize advanced technical products effectiveness
OTHER CRITICAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Ensure customer data is accurate and actionable using Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems
- Leverage 3rd party prospect and account intelligence tools to extract meaningful insights and support varying client needs
- Navigate, analyze and interpret technical documentation for technical products, often including Customer Cloud products
- Enhance skills and knowledge by using a Learning Management Solution (LMS) for training and certification
- Serve as a technical and subject matter expert to support advanced trainings for team members on moderate to highly complex technical subjects
- Offer thought leadership in the advanced technical solutions, such as cloud computing
- Coach and mentor team members and advise managers on creating business and process efficiencies in internal workflows and training materials
- Collect and codify best practices between sales, marketing, and sales engineers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical field, or equivalent practical experience (preferred)
- 5 years of experience serving in a technical Sales Engineer in an advanced technical environment or equivalent experience in a customer facing role
- Prior experience with advanced technologies, such as: Big Data, PaaS, and IaaS technologies, etc.
- Expertise and hands-on experience using and managing databases, including knowledge of advanced databases, such as: Map Reduce, Hadoop, Spark, Flume, Hive, Impala, Spark SQL, BigQuery, etc
- Advanced working knowledge of Linux, Web 2.0 development platform, solutions, and/or related technologies, such as: HTTP, Basic/NTLM, cookies/sessions, XML/XSLT/XHTML/HTML, etc.
- Prior experience and success with Enterprise networking concepts, such as: DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, DMZ, etc.
- Prior success and experience with web application development and integration, such as: REST, SOAP, J2EE, CGI/Java/ASP servlets, Python, etc.
- Proven strong communication skills with a proactive and positive approach to task management (written and verbal)
- Confident presenter with excellent presentation and persuasion skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Master's degree in Computer Science or relevant technical field
- Demonstrated ability to create demo scripts in one of the following scripting/programming languages: C#, Python, Perl, Shell Scripting, and/or similar language
- Proven success in the rapid creation of prototype proofs-of-concept and technical demonstrations
- Proven ability to complete thorough assessment of client challenges, identification of technical needs of client, and strategically design detailed recommendation
- Demonstrated aptitude to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the advanced technology space
- Prior experience in mentorship, guidance, and/or management of junior staff
- May require advanced knowledge of administrative/development/support consoles for Customer Cloud products
- Accountability - Expert
- Effective Communication - Expert
- Resilience, Curiosity, & Adaptability - Expert
- Integrity - Expert
- Coachability - Expert
- Diversity and Inclusion - Competent
- Team Player - Competent
- Emotional Intelligence - Expert
- Critical Thinking - Expert
- Customer Focus - Expert
- Diagnostic Information Gathering - Expert
- Initiative - Expert
- Manage Execution - Expert
- Business Acumen - Expert
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, etc.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is should be able to do or have the following:
- Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds
- Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, which permits employee to communicate effectively
- Sufficient manual dexterity, which permit the employee to perform routine office duties and
- Sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes to perform office duties and travel when necessary to off-site locations.
..All the above physical requirements to be met with or without reasonable accommodation.
Uninterrupted home-based internet is required for this role. Applicants should have sufficient internet access in their homes to attend and host video calls, as well as perform essential functions of the role which include downloading and uploading of large files to shared network drives. In general, we have found that a minimum bandwidth speed of 20mbps is essential.