We want to shape the future with vision and innovation. Be part of it and develop your full potential!
NTT Data Business Solutions is a leading IT Services company that has been in business for 30 years. Our mission is to
provide IT services of the highest quality to our customers while maintaining a commitment to sustainability and
At NTT Data Business Solutions, we value innovation, collaboration, and diversity. We strive to create a work
environment that encourages creativity, fosters teamwork, and rewards success. Our employees are our greatest asset,
and we invest in their growth and development through ongoing training and professional development programs.
If you are looking for a dynamic, challenging, and rewarding career, NTT Data Business Solutions may be the right
place for you. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Join
our team and help us build a better future for our customers, our employees, and our planet!
Are you ready to break new ground
Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs)
- Provide consulting services to clients in an efficient and effective manner, based on technical expertise and experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse stakeholder groups and individuals
- Act as subject matter expert and deliver workable solutions. Act as the primary resource accountable for configuring the SAP module to meet clients business requirements
- Carry out all phases of the project, from Business Blueprint, Realisation (including Configuration, Data Migration, Testing & Training), to Final Preparation & Cutover/Go Live support, and Transition to Support.
- Ability to closely collaborate with Developers, writing Functional Specs and testing Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Workflows
- Ability to take full ownership and responsibility for the module deliverables, including integration points with other modules and teams
- Undergo SAP training and fulfill SAP assessments and certifications requirement that may arise.
- Support presales effort as needed in response to proposals, and conduct demonstrations and presentations
- Conduct knowledge-sharing sessions with colleagues
Qualifications & Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certified in any SAP modules(optional)
Critical Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Qualification and experience (skill, knowledge and expertise) in any SAP Logistics module:
- Materials Management (MM)
- Sales & Distribution (SD)
- Production Planning (PP)
- Quality Management (QM)
- Plant Maintenance (PM)
- Warehouse Management (WM)
- Asset Management
- Treasury and Cash Management
- Project System
That is what makes us special:
- 4-8 years of SAP Logistics implementation experience
- 2-3 end-to-end implementation project experience
- Understanding of country-specific legal and regulatory requirements
- Implementation experience using Activate methodology
- Project experience in S4 Hana RISE with private cloud an added advantage
- Project experience in S4 Hana RISE with public cloud an added advantage and familiar with Digital Discovery Assessment tool
- Strong business process knowledge in the functional area
- Flexible Working arrangements (Work from Anywhere is an option)
- In-office Nursery
- Sign-on Bonus (for qualified applicants)
- Individual SAP Learning Hub access
- Active staff recreation club
- On-site Cafeteria and recreation rooms
- Wide range of benefits including travel to office allowance, phone and internet allowance
- Health Insurance for self and family, internal referral bonus, project bonus.