At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
You'll work alongside our clients to help them make decisions and implement solutions based on Heart of the Business strategy development to drive business value. You will have the opportunity to exercise strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the chance to solve complex problems and communicate your findings. Finally, you will work independently and collaboratively in a team.
You'll support our clients in their transformation journey by:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work.
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports.
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products.
- Assessing restructuring operating models, organizational structures, and business processes to streamline core operations service delivery.
- Assist in proposal development, as requested.
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients.
If you are someone with:
- Tertiary qualification in a business, finance or technology discipline.
- Currently enrolled in a MBA program or have obtained the qualification with a well ranked institution.
- Minimum 6-8 years of working experience in a strategic or operations planning/consulting role.
- Experience leading strategy, operating model definition and implementation with these areas:
- Core banking strategy and modernisation
- Digital transformation such as customer experience, process automation
- Financial services ecosystem
- Experience as Agile Scrum Master will be well regarded.
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills, with demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
- Commitment to professional excellence, as well as personal and professional growth.
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
- Willingness to work outside of office base.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.