Job Title :Senior Engineer/AM Cell (Shift Engineer)
Department :Cell Maintenance
Level :Managing Self
Function / Sub Function :Cell Maintenance
Reporting to :Manager
Educational Qualification: M.Tech. / BE / B.Tech.
Experience: 03- 07 Years
Job Objective :
- Hands ON experience in Machine maintenance in Electronics / Control / Automation / Vacuum system.
- Hands on experience in Machine Maintenance in electronics / Control / Automation / Vacuum systems.
- Demonstrate systematic / Analytical approach towards analysis / troubleshooting o machine breakdowns & information to further level.
- Knowledge about Preventive Maintenace , Spare Management.
Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Area of Expertise :
* Around 0307 years of relevant experience in Machine / Plant Maintenance .
Incumbent shall be responsible for maintaining Equipment up time.
Solving machine breakdowns during shift.
Responsible for Safety of self and subordinates during shift, following all established safety SOPs.
Responsible for QMS in Compliance with ISO 9000:2008.
Knowlege of PLC drives, Scada and Vaccumn pumps
Maintaining and updating shift activity MIS.
Managing man power in shift.
Strategic Roles & Responsibilities:
planning and undertaking Preventive maintenance
supervising engineering and technical staff
Repairing of faulty Equipment parts.
Fill the all daily/PM check sheets.
Ensuring Implementation of Corrective & Preventive Actions (CAPA).
Technology and IT Enablement : MS Office / SAP
KRAs with Outcomes ( Jobs which brings value to the organisation)
Keys Result Areas :
- Well versed in complete technical
- knowledge of vacuum pumps
- Breakdown Handling
- Knowledge of PLC, Drive, Control system, hydraulic, pneumatics and
- other automation systems.
- sustainability of Cell efficiency and imrovement
- Reduction for electrical rejects
Stake Holders :
- Performance improvement
- Run Time Improvement
- Breakdown Control
- Solving machine breakdowns during shift with Preventive and Predective
- Solving errors through PLC Programming and automation system.
Internal : Coordinate with all the Departments
External : As per Management requirement Competency Desirable
- Understanding of technical specifications ofequipment.PL - 2
- Thorough knowladge of Machines / Equipments PL - 2
- PLC/Robotics/Drives (AC &DC)/Automation PL - 2
- Pneumatic / Vacuum system PL - 2
- Knowledge of SAP
- Vendor Management
- Inventory Management
Competency Desirable :
- Strategic Orientation PL - 1
- Entrepreneurial Mind-set PL - 1
- Stakeholder Partnering PL - 1
- Outcome Orientation PL - 1
- Transformation Focus PL - 1
- Innovation Focus PL - 1
- Team Orientation PL - 1
- Employee Development PL - 1