- Design, develop, test, debug and documenting of applications to satisfy business requirements of projects.
- Provide technical consultation to the Business/System Analyst and Project Manager for developing new systems or enhancing existing ones to support the business.
- Analysis and translation of complex business requirements into technical requirements for development, and creation of high level technical architecture, design documents and technical specifications, in accordance with best practices and standards.
- Research and evaluation of alternative solutions, and recommend implementations.
- Work with team members to estimate timelines, define project plans, and delegate tasks.
- Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Periodically perform code reviews.
- Work with Technical Architect to realize technical concept.
- Provide guidance to junior team members.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years professional experience in the development and implementation of Java and Spring framework business applications.
- Must have strong knowledge in Java 1.8+, Spring framework (Spring Web, Spring core, Spring Data), ORM technologies (Hibernate with JPA), Web Services (RESTFUL and SOAP), database experience (such as MySQL, SQL Server and/or Oracle, Postgres), Elastic Search and testing framework (Junit and relevant mocking technology).
- Working knowledge of Object-Oriented design, MVC concept, microservices architectures and application integration is an advantage.
- Experience in others JavaEE technologies and open-source frameworks apart from those mentioned above is an advantage.
- Solid analytical, interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- This job demand flexibility and willingness to work in dynamic environment with customer driven project. The candidates are expected to communicate with clients and colleagues in EU regularly.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines. Independent, self-discipline, self-organize, and able to learn and work under minimum supervision.
Life at Arvato Systems Malaysia
If you're looking to be creative and at the same time putting on the entrepreneurship hat while working on Technology related work, then you fit right into our culture.
Top 10 Perks & Benefits on Why You Should Join Us:
- Yearly Company Trip.
- We championed hybrid work arrangement.
- Besides Annual Leaves & Sick Leaves, we have other unique paid time-offs such as Birthday Leave & Child Care/Parental Leave.
- We got you covered in terms of insurance alongside with your immediate family members (Spouse & Children only).
- Attractive Employee Referral Program.
- Sponsored meals if you work at the office!
- Unlimited coffee refills with state-of-the-art barista coffee machine where you can practice on your preferred choice of latte art.
- Believes in learning and people development with plenty of trainings to upskill your personal growth.
- Plenty of initiatives and interest groups to ensure that not only everyone in the team gels and bond closer together, but we also put an emphasis on CSR work as well.
- Work is important, but your mental health should always take priority. At Arvato Systems Malaysia, we do everything we can to make sure you lead a healthy and happy life by walking the talk on work-life balance.
Diversity & Inclusion:
Arvato Systems Malaysia stands for Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.